Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So new to this blogging thing, I am probably not doing it right...but here goes!

It is a dreary morning and my mood does not match the weather outside. I am just getting started today and have many tasks to accomplish. The most important task for the day is playing photographer and working on getting my etsy site complete and open for business. I have been working hard to get all my ducks in a row...setting up etsy, facebook, facebook business, blogger...the list is endless. I guess I am most confused by how to link all these sites together.

When this is finally set up I can get back to the business of creating!!! Today my project is going to be working on some garden/patio lighting projects. I have already made some flower tea lights ( I will work on getting pic's today) and today I am going to work on some more patio/candle lights.

So I am off for some breakfast, check on my recuperating husband, then turning on the photo studio (my empty closet is working perfectly...I just don't know what I will do when my master bedroom renovation is complete and I actually have clothes in my closet!)

Have a Great Day!! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment